The protection and control of all customer data is important to SaaSquatch. To ensure the highest level of legal compliance possible we have prepared a Data Protection Addendum which you may execute at your desire.
HOW TO EXECUTE THIS DPA:
1. This DPA consists of two parts: the main body of the DPA, Attachment 1, Appendix 1 and 2 and a DocuSign certificate of completion.
2. This DPA has been pre-signed on behalf of SaaSquatch. The Standard Contractual Clauses in Attachment 1 have been pre-signed by ReferralSaaSquatch.com, inc. as the data importer.
3. To complete this DPA, Customer must:
- Complete the corporate information on Page 1
- Complete the information in the signature box and sign on Page 6
- Complete the information as the data exporter on Page 7
- Complete the information in the signature box and sign as the data exporter on Page 14 and Page 16 and Page 17
4. Send the completed and signed DPA to SaaSquatch by email, indicating the Customer’s Tenant Alias (as available in the SaaSquatch platform or from your account manager), to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of the validly completed DPA by SaaSquatch at this email address, this DPA will become legally binding.
HOW THIS DPA APPLIES
If the Customer entity signing this DPA is a party to the Agreement, this DPA is an addendum to and forms part of the Agreement. In such case, the SaaSquatch entity that is party to the Agreement is party to this DPA.
If the Customer entity signing this DPA has executed an Order Form with SaaSquatch or its Affiliate pursuant to the Agreement, but is not itself a party to the Agreement, this DPA is an addendum to that Order Form and applicable renewal Order Forms, and the SaaSquatch entity that is party to such Order Form is party to this DPA.
If the Customer entity signing this DPA is neither a party to an Order Form nor the Agreement, this DPA is not valid and is not legally binding. Such entity should request that the Customer entity who is a party to the Agreement executes this DPA.
If the Customer entity signing the DPA is not a party to an Order Form nor a Master Subscription Agreement directly with SaaSquatch, but is instead a customer indirectly via an authorized reseller of SaaSquatch services, this DPA is not valid and is not legally binding. Such entity should contact the authorized reseller to discuss whether any amendment to its agreement with that reseller may be required.
This DPA shall not replace any comparable or additional rights relating to Processing of Customer Data contained in Customer’s Agreement (including any existing data processing addendum to the Agreement).